2714-2717 pH/ORP Electrodes
Signet pH & ORP Electrodes provide unsurpassed simplicity, reliability and accuracy for a wide variety of industrial applications. Rugged CPVC construction, large reference volume and intelligent positioning of internal elements combine to extend the service-life of these dependable and highly responsive sensors. Flat versions allow sediment and particles to sweep past the measurement surface, minimizing risks of abrasion, breakage and coating.
The unique twist-lock design enables sensor connections in one easy motion. This includes the integral temperature sensor in pH electrodes, and the I.D. circuit in ORP electrodes. These contacts are used for automatic sensor recognition by Signet pH/ORP Instrumentation, adding convenience and versatility to our systems.
Fields of Application:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Neutralisation Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Effluent Monitoring
- Sanitization Systems
- Commercial Pools & Spas
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Process Control
- Boiler Protection
- Durable CPVC or glass body with Twist-Lock connector
- Flat or bulb surfaced electrodes available
- Large reference volume and solid polymer electrolyte
- Integrated temperature sensor (pH)
- Designed for maximum protection from process contamination
- DI option (pH) for pure water use (<100 ÁS)
- HF option (pH) extends electrode life in applications containing trace amounts of HF (<2%)
Georg Fischer N.V.
Lange Veenteweg 19/Postbus 35, NL-8160 AA Epe,
Phone +31(0)578-67 82 22, Fax +31(0)578-62 17 68
Copyright © GF Piping Systems 2004 - 2010. All rights reserved.