i-Go 8058 Signal Converter
The Signet i-Go 8058 Signal Converter accepts any 4 to 20 mA signal and converts it into the Signet digital (S3L) format, the serial data format used by the Signet 8250, 8350, 8450 and 8900 instruments. When used with the 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller, the measurement type and operating range are defined in the 8900 setup menu.
When used with level, temperature and pressure transmitters, the 8058 is configured at the factory to the user's specifications. The wire-mount single-channel version is easily mounted anywhere in the interconnecting wiring between the sensor and the instrument.
The DIN rail mounted dual-channel version can convert one or two separate 4 to 20 mA inputs into a digital (S3L) output.
Fields of Application:
- Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring and Control in Wastewater
- Chlorine Dioxide for Disinfection
- Ozone Monitoring
- Chlorine Injection Control
- Tank Level Monitoring
- Turbidity and Suspended Solids Monitoring
- Connects with level, temperature, pressure and multi-parameter Signet instruments and other manufacturers' transmitters.
- Up to two 4 to 20 mA sensor inputs
- Connects additional measurement parameters to Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller
- Wire or DIN rail mountable
Georg Fischer N.V.
Lange Veenteweg 19/Postbus 35, NL-8160 AA Epe,
Phone +31(0)578-67 82 22, Fax +31(0)578-62 17 68
Copyright © GF Piping Systems 2004 - 2010. All rights reserved.